Thursday 27 October 2011

Me and my simple Love-Ins

Why do men do the dirty? That is what I would like to know. Does anyone know why men have big egos? How about women? Do we suffer big ego syndrome too? Now, I'm not saying that I haven't got a bit of an ego, but some people think far too much of themselves. Take for example Britney Spears, do you think she's got a big ego?

There are many sportsmen who, personally, have very big egos. I could make a list but I will only give a few names, Wayne Rooney... does every European team need him? Ronaldo... is he the best player to come out of Portugal? John Terry... is he the best England Central Defender? These people seem to like to think that their money tells a huge story, but for me, I am just starting out on my life... I am in my early 20s, but to be honest, what would I do with my millions? Now don't get me wrong, I am a huge football fan but I am not one to support the so-called 'Big 4' in the English Premier League.

I support a small team which is quite close to my heart, Oxford United. When I was 17, I went to the Kassam for the very first time. What an incredible atmosphere.  My mum had taken me to Oxford with my sister. It was my first ever game - and I've never looked back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment